Ways to Give Now
- Write a check to “Community Foundation of Switzerland County” or “CFSCI” with the name of the fund to which you are giving noted in the check’s memo line. (It’s ok if you don’t know the whole fund name. Just give us a hint and we will contact you if there are any questions.). If you plan on mailing the check, please send it to CFSCI, P.O. Box 46, Vevay, IN 47043.
- Make an online donation through our secure online giving platform.
- Make a regular monthly gift to a CFSCI fund by completing this form and returning it to CFSCI.
Stocks, Bonds & Mutual Funds
- Many gifts of appreciated securities such as stocks, bonds and mutual funds provide a charitable deduction for the full fair market value of the donated asset. If you have owned them longer than one year, you will pay no capital gains tax.
- This is a simple donation if you own property that is not mortgaged, has appreciated in value and you longer need or use. You can deduct the fair market value of your gift and eliminate all capital gains taxes.
IRA Charitable Rollover
- Turn your individual retirement account (IRA) into a tax-saving charitable donation and take advantage of extended tax benefits. This is a great option for individuals 70½ and older who want to make a gift during their lifetime.
Questions? Please contact our Development Director, Melissa Andrew, at 812-427-9160 or email@example.com.